The presentation is one hour, followed by a question and answer period, and will provide information from OSPE’s continuing professional development advocacy studies, including:
- Fundamental goal of CPD programs
- Stand-alone CPD versus CPD within an engineering QA program
- A summary of engineering CPD programs in various provinces
- The criticisms of CPD programs
- Minimizing unnecessary reporting paperwork
- Incorporating more flexibility to accommodate work demands
- Recognizing changing CPD needs as engineers become more experienced
- Opting in and out of CPD requirements as job requirements change
- Summary of OSPE’s recommended CPD practices for Ontario
Presenters: Paul Acchione, P.Eng.
Date: December 03, 2014
Time: 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Location: S. Walter Stewart Public Library, 170 Memorial Park Ave., Toronto M4J 2K5
If you have any questions regarding the presentation please contact Hugo Maureira, P.Eng. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding the online registration, please contact Dan Mireanu, P.Eng. at email@example.com.